Thursday, June 9, 2011

What I am Creating

The Tampa Bay Surface Design Guild has just opened a show, Gal*li*mau*fry, at the Clearwater Public Library Main Branch.  I have four art cloth pieces and several copper wire jewelry pieces in the show.  The library is located at 100 N Oceola Avenue in down town Clearwater.  Hours are Monday-Thursday 10:00  - 7:00 and Friday–Sunday 12:00 – 5:00  Please come and see the show if you are in the area.
Here are my entrys.

Celebrating Cronedom




_6042028
Celebrating Cronedom, close-up

_6042030_edited-1
Helping Hands Healing Hands
 Dedicated to the people of Joplin, Missouri, who suffered such a tragedy as this piece was finished.

Prime of Life - Life Diminished
Prime of Life, Life Diminished - a diptych

_6042089_edited-1
Freedom of Expression


Forida Surface Desingers!  Do you have picture of your summer works?  Send then to me, fiberart2@verizon.net, and I will post them om the blog.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous pieces Linda! Wish I was closer so I could visit the show.

shalini said...

Thanks Linda, beautiful work.